ETC’s Online GCSE English classes can be small group or one-2-one.
Let us know the examination board you are studying: AQA, Edexcel, WJEC or OCR.
The lessons will focus on the language paper:
- Information retrieval
- Summarising ideas from one or more texts
- Interpreting impressions and viewpoints
- Explaining the writer’s attitude
- Analysing the writer’s methods
- Writing about language and structure
- Writing about narrative technique
- Comparing texts
- Planning writing responses
- Interpreting writing questions: identifying audience, purpose and form
- Different types of non-fiction writing (e.g. explain, inform, argue, persuade)
- Different forms of non-fiction writing (e.g. letters, speeches, articles)
- Narrative / recount writing
- Writing to describe
- Sentence structure and variety
- Whole text structure and cohesion
- Proof-reading for spelling, punctuation, and grammar
You can book online or call us on 01474 321658 and we will do our best to accommodate your child’s needs.
Select either Group or One-2-One lessons then Year Group your child will be in next school year.