Online Year 2 group lessons
Online Group Tuition
Online Group Lessons Explained
- Our online lessons are live, interactive sessions.
- Small classes.
- The children will work collaboratively, under staff guidance and direction.
- There will be two members of staff present in every session.
- Lessons will be 1 hour
- You will need either a PC, Mac or tablet to run the lesson
- Ensure that you have a strong internet connection
- You will also need headphones and a microphone
You will be emailed a link and a code:
- If accessing the online lessons via a PC or Mac, copy the link into your web browser
- If using a tablet, first download the Click Meeting app, then input the 9-digit code. You will need to enable your microphone in Settings on your tablet for the Click Meeting app.
There are several ways that your child will engage in their lesson:
- Verbally – children may be called upon in turn to answer questions and explain their thoughts verbally. This just requires the use of their headset.
- Chat box – children may be asked to type their answers or thoughts in the chat box.
- Whiteboard – children may be asked to write on the whiteboard. Here all the children have access to tools and can draw on the screen and write out their workings.
- Presentation – children may in turn be granted presenter permission. This then allows them to annotate straight on to the screens so they can share their work.
Book your online group lessons
Hi, Just to let you know that Frank passed his Bexley, Kent and St Olaves 11+ selection tests and was very pleased. He will hopefully be going to Bexley Grammar where his sister is and which is where he aimed for. Thank you to all the staff who helped and supported him during his tuition which undoubtedly played a vital role in his success.
I learnt how to multiply fractions and now I am more positive. It is a quicker way than I used to do it.
I have enjoyed everything in this course, it was extremely fun and now I have more confidence in myself and I believe, with what my tutors at ETC have taught me, I will breeze though the 11+ and get all my answers correct.
P.S. Thank you for helping me. Gus
I have enjoyed having Emma because she was very helpful and kind.
“I would like it even better if there was more stuff to play with at play.
(“But I like that I learn a lot here!”)
I feel that ETC has helped me practice and revise on all of the maths, verbal, non-verbal and English that I have learnt at school and at my tutors. And for the next 3 weeks I will be coming here. Leona B
I thought that this course improved my skills and made me feel more prepared for my 11+.
I have enjoyed the verbal and nonverbal on my 11+ course. I think I have got better at everything but the thing that improved the most was verbal reasoning.