3 day course. The course runs from 9am to 1pm each day.
Students can easily sit back and relax over the six week holiday – a summer holiday course is the perfect way to get their brains back into action!
Your child will be given a file with all the work they will be expected to cover over the 12 hours. At the end of the course, you will be able to log on to your child’s own Learning Zone to check on their progress and read a report from the teacher. We do understand that sometimes children cannot take everything in, so we provide worked answers and back up videos for you and your child so that once the course is over you can continue to study together.
Children who attend the course in Trafford may be working towards any number of tests and independent schools. You simply need to tell us which examination(s) you child will be sitting and we will put together a course covering all the areas your child will need.
- Sale Grammar School: Maths, VR, NVR
- Loreto: Maths, VR, Literacy, Writing
- Urmston: Maths, NVR, Literacy
- St Ambrose: Maths, English, VR
- Altrincham Girls: Maths, VR, NVR
- Altrincham Boys: Maths, VR, NVR, Writing
- Manchester: Maths, Comprehension, Story