11 Plus Summer Courses
Extra Help for the 11 Plus
What your child will learn
11 Plus Mathematics
The 11 Plus Mathematics part of the course is comprised of the 30 main topics. As the children work through their course, they will be expected to complete examples and make notes while doing so. Children are expected to spend approximately seven minutes on each topic. For high-achievers who complete their work quickly, we provide an extension section.
11 Plus English – Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning
For English, work is dependent on the particular tests a child is taking. Work includes exercises in spelling, punctuation, comprehension and vocabulary. Children will also work on their creative writing skills including planning, content, paragraphing, punctuation etc. So that they can practice, Verbal Reasoning and Nonverbal Reasoning exercises are set.
11 Plus Exam Technique
To hone a child’s examination techniques we discuss with him or her the different aspects of preparing for the 11+. We also talk to parents so that they can help their children study by knowing what to work on, the timing of set questions etc.
- Established, tried and tested courses
- Courses are customised to your child’s needs
- Tell us which school you want your child to work towards
- Follow your child’s progress online
- Twelve hours of intensive eleven plus preparation over 3 days
- Choose from a full range of subjects including mathematics, English, verbal and non verbal reasoning
- Fully trained teachers and assistants
- Select your location and book your course
- Your child arrives at 9.00am and leaves at 1.00pm
- Two breaks for food and drink
- You receive online reports at the end of every day
Hi, Just to let you know that Frank passed his Bexley, Kent and St Olaves 11+ selection tests and was very pleased. He will hopefully be going to Bexley Grammar where his sister is and which is where he aimed for. Thank you to all the staff who helped and supported him during his tuition…
I learnt how to multiply fractions and now I am more positive. It is a quicker way than I used to do it.
I have enjoyed everything in this course, it was extremely fun and now I have more confidence in myself and I believe, with what my tutors at ETC have taught me, I will breeze though the 11+ and get all my answers correct. P.S. Thank you for helping me. Gus
I have enjoyed having Emma because she was very helpful and kind.
“I would like it even better if there was more stuff to play with at play. (“But I like that I learn a lot here!”)
I feel that ETC has helped me practice and revise on all of the maths, verbal, non-verbal and English that I have learnt at school and at my tutors. And for the next 3 weeks I will be coming here. Leona B